Improvements/adjustments to the path have been made in the following locations:
• New stretches on the Bjärehalvön peninsula, meaning that the path now goes out to Torekov. The signs for the path have been changed correspondingly. Click the map below.
• A new pedestrian and cycle bridge over Genevadsån river between Halmstad and Laholm municipalities is now complete. The stretch means that the path goes closer to the sea and through two nature reserves, Tönnersa and Gullbranna. All that remains to be done at the present time is new asphalt in the reserve and extra signs. Click the map below.
• Guntoftavägen in Särö, Kungsbacka Municipality Here, a separate cycle path has been built, to be completed in summer 2018.
• Stranninge-Morup, Falkenberg Municipality: a 3-kilometre cycle path is being built between Stranninge and Morup, which will be finished by summer 2018.
• Steninge, Halmstad Municipality: a 3-kilometre cycle path has been built along Kustvägen (route 610), between Gamla vägen/Hulabäcksvägen and just after Ejdervägen in Steninge. The construction of the new cycle path is in progress and it will be completed in summer 2018.
• A small adjustment will be made in central Falkenberg in June, when the path will turn off at Hamngatan on Krukmakargatan instead of going on Kvarngatan.
Further future measures: Cycle path south of Kungsbacka and between Varberg and Falkenberg. The possibility of a bridge over Suseån river is being investigated.
This new stretches are not included in the cycling map and brochure from year 2016. New cycling map and broschyr from year 2018 are now available in the webshop go to: Order & download Maps/Brochure.
Below are maps with the new stretches to the cycling maps from 2016.
Below new stretch in central Gothenburg.