Improvements / adjustments on the path have been made in the following places:
• New stretches on Bjäre Peninsula, which means that the trail now goes to out to Torekov. Relocation of the trail has been done. Click on the map below.
• A new walking and cycling bridge across the river Genvadsån between Halmstad and Laholm municipalities is now ready. The stretch makes the trail more sea-borne and goes through two nature reserves, Tönnersa and Gullbranna. At present, there is still improvement to do about gravel of the surface and more signs will be placed. Click on the map below.
• Guntofta Road in Särö, Kungsbacka Municipality. Here is the construction of a separate cycle path that is ready in the summer of 2018.
• Stranninge-Morup, Falkenberg Municipality, a 3 kilometer long cycleway is being built between Stranninge and Morup, which will be ready for summer 2018.
• Steninge, Halmstad municipality, a 3 kilometer long cycleway has been built along Kustvägen (road 610), between Gamla vägen / Hulabäcksvägen and just after Ejdervägen in Steninge. Construction of the new cycle path is in progress and will be completed in the summer of 2018.
• Small adjustment in central Falkenberg. The path will goes from Hamngatan up on Krukmakargatan instead of going to Kvarngatan. Finished in the beginning of June.
Further upcoming actions: Bike path south of Kungsbacka and between Varberg and Falkenberg. The possibility of bridge over Suseån is investigated.
These new stretches are NOT included in the current bicycle map and brochure in paper, but are included in the new material currently being produced and will be ready in the beginning of June.
Below new stretch in central Gothenburg.
The text is translated by Google.